Perusals of the Week - May 29, 2014 | Facades and Nuances: Perusals of the Week - May 29, 2014

Friday, May 30, 2014

Perusals of the Week - May 29, 2014


Let's start out with a quick announcement.

I don't know if you guys noticed, but I did manage to post three times this week , which for someone who started out with the goal of posting at least once a week, is a major win. I am taking small steps and I think I am now comfortable with posting at least three times a week. For now, I am thinking Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - let's see how this works.

I have a fairly eclectic mix of links this week. 

Jason Silva's Shots of Awe are always so inspiring. His latest video, Nonconformity and the Creative Life, talks about taking that bold step to escape the reality of comformity to realize oneself. 

Wanderlust was strong this week. This post, Travel: The New Fountain of Youth by Robert Reid discusses the idea that traveling and experiencing new things may actually slow down time. This post actually made me think about this post by Humans of New York in which the lady states that one can increase time by adding more change in our life. What do you guys think?

Loved this post by a Pair & a Spare on hustling!

Margaret and Michelle from neato bonito! posted this cute DIY: Beaded Tassel Bracelet. It's kind of appropriate because I have suddenly gone into a tassel craze and I may be working on something tassel related myself! 

Were you able to check out my two Inspiration posts this week? Check out the Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2014 Collection and Payal Singhal's Lady Sahara Collection!

Hope you guys have a great weekend! I would love to hear your thoughts on these links in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...